This is a quick post based off of this fun article, “Utah’s 5 Coolest Playgrounds.” We haven’t been to any of these, but need to keep these in mind if we’re ever headed on a roadtrip and need a place to stop and get some wiggles out.
At a glance, the playgrounds listed in the article are below. I made a little map showing the various locations since I am not well-versed in Utah geography beyond the SLC area.
- A – Castle Heights Playground in Fruit Heights
- B – Wild West Playground in Jordan
- C – Freenotes Harmony Park in Moab
- D – Electric Park in Layton
- E – Adventure Playground in Logan